Remember that “Generation X” movie that aired on Fox a while back? I’m having some serious flashbacks. Love the way they shoved Beast in the back there. Shows a lack of faith in the character design if you ask me, with good reason as far as I can tell. I’m willing to give this movie a chance, but this first glimpse doesn’t do much for my hopes of it being good. C’mon, Fox, show me something to win me over.
What We’re Geeking On
Top Posts & Pages
- 50 cent corn dogs and half price shakes equal a cheap healthy dinner! (at @SONIC_Drive_In) 4sq.com/10oeawm 6 hours ago
- X-Men Casts Quicksilver! Evan Peters Joins Jennifer Lawrence and More for Days of Future Past eonli.ne/14WipPl via @eonline 8 hours ago
- 'Timecop' reboot in the works at Universal insidemovies.ew.com/2013/05/22/tim… via @EW 8 hours ago
- Man Finds Most Valuable Comic Book of All Time Hidden Inside His House gawker.com/man-finds-most… 1 day ago
- Gonna pass on the pig feet, brains & eggs, and mountain oysters this time (@ M & V Soul Food) foursquare.com/hegeekshegeek/… 1 day ago
Follow our Pinterest boards!
Check out our YouTube channel!
Silver Screen Collector
Learn what the CDC wants you to know about the possible zombie outbreak!
Follow Our SXSW Adventure!