Ok, so it’s not an official cartoon short authorized by Disney or by DC. That would be a gigantic conflict of interest what with Disney owning Marvel, DC’s biggest rival. Still, the “Superman Classic” animated fan-film by Disney animator Robb Pratt almost makes me wish the Mouse would get his hooks into the Distinguished Competition.
What We’re Geeking On
Top Posts & Pages
- 50 cent corn dogs and half price shakes equal a cheap healthy dinner! (at @SONIC_Drive_In) 4sq.com/10oeawm 14 hours ago
- X-Men Casts Quicksilver! Evan Peters Joins Jennifer Lawrence and More for Days of Future Past eonli.ne/14WipPl via @eonline 16 hours ago
- 'Timecop' reboot in the works at Universal insidemovies.ew.com/2013/05/22/tim… via @EW 16 hours ago
- Man Finds Most Valuable Comic Book of All Time Hidden Inside His House gawker.com/man-finds-most… 1 day ago
- Gonna pass on the pig feet, brains & eggs, and mountain oysters this time (@ M & V Soul Food) foursquare.com/hegeekshegeek/… 1 day ago
Follow our Pinterest boards!
Check out our YouTube channel!
Silver Screen Collector
Learn what the CDC wants you to know about the possible zombie outbreak!
Follow Our SXSW Adventure!