Has there been a movie about an evil genie other than Wishmaster (which I wish didn’t exist)? Well, here to join the lonely genre comes DJINN from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Poltergeist director Tobe Hooper. Someone call Robin Williams to cheer this flick up!
What We’re Geeking On
Top Posts & Pages
- Gonna pass on the pig feet, brains & eggs, and mountain oysters this time (@ M & V Soul Food) foursquare.com/hegeekshegeek/… 2 hours ago
- Sony May Part With SPIDER-MAN Movie Rights; Will Peter Parker Join The MCU? po.st/ZHY6ZM via @po_st 7 hours ago
- THE WOLVERINE: The Trailer wp.me/pNjBC-1rJ 12 hours ago
- Pre-School Says, “No, Your Kid Can’t be the Goddamn Batman.” - nerdbastards.com/2013/05/22/pre… 12 hours ago
- Kneel Before The Final MAN OF STEEL Trailer wp.me/pNjBC-1rG 13 hours ago
Follow our Pinterest boards!
Check out our YouTube channel!
Silver Screen Collector
Learn what the CDC wants you to know about the possible zombie outbreak!
Follow Our SXSW Adventure!