As we Geeks were plodding through the pouring rain past Austin’s Paramount Theater, we saw the line of lucky folk waiting in line to see the preview of The Cabin in the Woods. But She Geek, eagle eye that she is, saw that in front of all of that was the press like Fandango, MTV, and CNN, shooting pics and getting interviews with the stars and Joss Whedon. Having obtained our own press passes for our cameras, we made our way to the end of the press line to get some pictures of our own. But it turned out better than we could have hoped when he stopped in front of us and let us ask him a couple of questions for hegeekshegeek.com.
What We’re Geeking On
Top Posts & Pages
- 50 cent corn dogs and half price shakes equal a cheap healthy dinner! (at @SONIC_Drive_In) 4sq.com/10oeawm 7 hours ago
- X-Men Casts Quicksilver! Evan Peters Joins Jennifer Lawrence and More for Days of Future Past eonli.ne/14WipPl via @eonline 9 hours ago
- 'Timecop' reboot in the works at Universal insidemovies.ew.com/2013/05/22/tim… via @EW 9 hours ago
- Man Finds Most Valuable Comic Book of All Time Hidden Inside His House gawker.com/man-finds-most… 1 day ago
- Gonna pass on the pig feet, brains & eggs, and mountain oysters this time (@ M & V Soul Food) foursquare.com/hegeekshegeek/… 1 day ago
Follow our Pinterest boards!
Check out our YouTube channel!
Silver Screen Collector
Learn what the CDC wants you to know about the possible zombie outbreak!
Follow Our SXSW Adventure!