So there’s a “new” The Dark Knight Rises poster out, and it’s…well, it’s lame. The original teaser was a pretty cool use of negative space. This one on the other hand only recolors the original poster and Photoshops Batman into it, covering up what made the first one cool to begin with. Someone needs to at least lose their Christmas bonus for this horrible job.
What We’re Geeking On
Top Posts & Pages
- Woo Hoo! ‘Simpsons’ Theme Park Coming to Universal Orlando variety.com/2013/biz/news/… 9 hours ago
- The World's End trailer wp.me/sNjBC-5568 10 hours ago
- 50 cent corn dogs and half price shakes equal a cheap healthy dinner! (at @SONIC_Drive_In) 4sq.com/10oeawm 1 day ago
- X-Men Casts Quicksilver! Evan Peters Joins Jennifer Lawrence and More for Days of Future Past eonli.ne/14WipPl via @eonline 1 day ago
- 'Timecop' reboot in the works at Universal insidemovies.ew.com/2013/05/22/tim… via @EW 1 day ago
Follow our Pinterest boards!
Check out our YouTube channel!
Silver Screen Collector
Learn what the CDC wants you to know about the possible zombie outbreak!
Follow Our SXSW Adventure!