The Tumbler Tour rolled into town to promote a new Batman movie we hear they’ve made. The Dark Knight parked the Tumbler and Bat Pod at the 100 Oaks Walmart in Nashville. Good thing he stayed out of Antioch. That place is best left to Superman or someone else bulletproof.
What We’re Geeking On
Top Posts & Pages
- James Gandolfini, Tony Soprano, dead at 51 fw.to/ogM0HMT 4 hours ago
- Victory for the gaming masses! Microsoft reverses ‘always-on’ internet, used game policies for Xbox One games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-… 5 hours ago
- A Visit With A Superhero Shrink (No, Not Doc Samson) wp.me/pNjBC-1tA 8 hours ago
- RT @screenrant: 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Mary Jane Won't Appear Until 'Amazing Spider-Man 3' - bit.ly/11ysS0J 11 hours ago
- Universal steps in to make 'Dumb and Dumber To' with Carrey, Daniels and the Farrellys po.st/0V1aUp 14 hours ago
Follow our Pinterest boards!
Check out our YouTube channel!
Silver Screen Collector
Learn what the CDC wants you to know about the possible zombie outbreak!
Follow Our SXSW Adventure!