What We’re Geeking On
Top Posts & Pages
- 50 cent corn dogs and half price shakes equal a cheap healthy dinner! (at @SONIC_Drive_In) 4sq.com/10oeawm 18 hours ago
- X-Men Casts Quicksilver! Evan Peters Joins Jennifer Lawrence and More for Days of Future Past eonli.ne/14WipPl via @eonline 20 hours ago
- 'Timecop' reboot in the works at Universal insidemovies.ew.com/2013/05/22/tim… via @EW 20 hours ago
- Man Finds Most Valuable Comic Book of All Time Hidden Inside His House gawker.com/man-finds-most… 1 day ago
- Gonna pass on the pig feet, brains & eggs, and mountain oysters this time (@ M & V Soul Food) foursquare.com/hegeekshegeek/… 1 day ago
Follow our Pinterest boards!
Check out our YouTube channel!
Silver Screen Collector
Learn what the CDC wants you to know about the possible zombie outbreak!
Follow Our SXSW Adventure!
Category Archives: HumorImage
It’s amazing how funny a little thing like Ming the Merciless facial hair on the right subject can be.
(via Fashionably Geek et al)
It’s Earth Day! Who’s the Earthiest superhero you know? Captain Planet, of course! So to celebrate, here is the live action Captain Planet saga starring Don Cheadle. Pretty much this goes to prove that not all superheroes need the grim and gritty reboot.
In the internet’s biggest contest, YouTube has collected millions of video entries since 2005 and now will shut down in order to judge them all and select a winner. It’s been a fun ride! Who will win?
(via YouTube Blog)
Here’s an oldie but a goodie from the early days of YouTube in honor of St. Patty’s Day. Back around 2006, the neighborhood of Crichton in the city of Mobile, Alabama was in a tizzy over sightings of a reported leprechaun running around. Judging by some of the interviews in this news piece, many of the sightings were very possibly due to some early St. Patrick’s Day celebrating. Just guessing.
In honor of Pi Day, we give you this simple way to remember what 22/7 equals. Who says math is difficult? Well, “Who” doesn’t, actually.