We promised to giveaway some swag we collected from SXSW in March once we hit 500 Twitter followers (not literally, we don’t want assault charges after all) and yesterday we did it! Our first contest will be a simple Twitter retweet. To enter, simply tweet the following (minus the quotation marks):
“Enter 2 win SXSW swag by following @HeGeekSheGeek and RTing this! Details @ http://bit.ly/HGSGSwag #HGSGSXSW”
You can enter once a day between April 25 and May 2. Oh, feel free to keep retweeting it, but only one tweet a day will count.
- CrowdsEye trucker cap
- Drunken Elephant Rampage koozie
- Google Maps koozie
- Twonkie.com bandana (doubles as a mustache!)
- Starcraft II Lost Viking tee shirt from LvlUp
- Two Firefall boomsticks (because just booming one would be too zen)
- Google sticker
- OneSite bottle opener key chain
- Monkey poster from Renderfarm (It’s a monkey…on a poster!)
- Screenburn 2012 program autographed by Marvel’s Jeph Loeb and Axel Alonso, Minecraft’s Director of Fun Lydia Winters, FUNimation’s Justin Rojas, and BioWare’s Dallas Dickinson
So to recap, you can enter once a day by following @HeGeekSheGeek on twitter and tweeting out the above quote in blue, the winner must have a U.S. shipping address, and…that’s about it! Simple!
Thanks to our faithful 500 Twitterers, and look for more giveaways in the next few weeks!