Our web host supplies us with stats about the number of visitors we get per month, what links they click, what site led them to us. But the most entertaining stat (if you find statistics entertaining, that is) is the list of search engine terms used to lead people to us. Sometimes we shake our heads wondering how a certain combination of words makes Google say “Oh, you must want HeGeekSheGeek.com!” Not that we’re complaining mind you.
Here are our favorite search engine terms for November:
- zombie squirrel t shirts
- wreck it ralph vs zombies (We’d pay to see that movie)
- thor shirtless (And we’re sure a lot of people would pay to see this movie, too)
- zombie things (Let’s not get too specific)
- mildred hubble and the grand wizard
- superman overbite distracting (He can’t help it; where do you find kryptonite braces?)