Our web host supplies us with stats about the number of visitors we get per month, what links they click, what site led them to us. But the most entertaining stat (if you find statistics entertaining, that is) is the list of search engine terms used to lead people to us. Sometimes we shake our heads wondering how a certain combination of words makes Google say “Oh, you must want HeGeekSheGeek.com!” Not that we’re complaining mind you.
Here are our favorite search engine terms for March:
- bulletproof batman costumes (HGSG is not responsible for injuries you may encounter during cosplay)
- how to dress a doctor (in scrubs, we imagine)
- rider hard (We think you want a different site)
- tyler perry sad (agreed)
- jedi sexy cosplay (Oh, Yoda, you got it going on!)
- why are superheros not raised by biological parents