Our web host supplies us with stats about the number of visitors we get per month, what links they click, what site led them to us. But the most entertaining stat (if you find statistics entertaining, that is) is the list of search engine terms used to lead people to us. Sometimes we shake our heads wondering how a certain combination of words makes Google say “Oh, you must want HeGeekSheGeek.com!” Not that we’re complaining mind you.
Here are our favorite search engine terms for July:
- what happens after dawn of the planet of the apes (The morning of the planet of the apes, we guess)
- event that happened before dawn of the planet of the apes (Following the logic above, that would be the night of the planet of the apes)
- geek alone (You should never have to geek alone! There are tons of conventions for us all!)
- snow white cosplay naked (How would you even know it was her?)
- another words of batman batastic (We…don’t even know what this means)
- garrett wang nude (or more simply…Garrett’s wang)